Monday, January 9, 2017

2017.01.09 Week 31 - I was ready just in case

Welcome to 2017! I am excited to have some more time to be a missionary. It's pretty much the best thing ever. And also the hardest thing ever. Right now I am in Roca. It is the complete opposite of Bariloche in pretty much every aspect. Ugly and Hot. With the friendliest people ever. I guess you can get one thing or the other. I am really excited to be in a new area and have new opportunities to serve.

My new companion is tiny, TINY. It is hilarious to see us together. She is a really good missionary but a really hard companion.

My new pension (apartment) is nice. Kinda weird because it is in an apartment building. But yah, we have an oven and a broken washing machine. I am washing by hand now.


YEA! I got a package this week! It was super awesome, thank you mucho mucho mucho. My favorite thing is the Reese´s brick. They all melted and turned into a brick so every day I cut off a chunk and eat it. Also the peanut butter. YUUUUM.


5 Second Story: It's the middle of the night. The light turns on and I wake up. Today I ask my comp why she turned the light on in the middle of the night. "I saw a cat in my bed" Ummm, OK. Thanks for that.


Other Story: We are both in bed ready to sleep and hear the sliding door open. My companion says, "I think someone just came into our pension." I agree. I just accept the fact that this is the end and we will both probably die and start praying in my bed. My companion runs into the kitchen to see who entered. Nobody. But in the meantime, I am working out in my mind how to kill someone with a fan. But everything ended well. I guess someone just opened the neighbor's door or something. Who knows? The good news is I didn't have to kill anyone with that fan, but I was ready just in case.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK ERRYBODY!





No comments:

Post a Comment