Saturday, June 4, 2016

2016.06.04 MTC Week 1

The MTC is super awesome but also extremely weird. It feels like all I do is sit around and eat. Probably because that is all that I do. Here is life in the MTC. 

1. Get up earlier than you want to.
2. Study and have people talk at you in spanish
3. Breakfast
4. Study and countdown to exercise
5. Lunch
6. Exercise time HALELUJAH*
7. Study and be really focused
8. Dinner
9. Study and let your food soak in
10. Study and get fat
11. Sleep for less time than you want to

I am really glad to be here but keep having moments where I just think, "Where did I come from? What am I doing? and Where am I going?" and then I just burst out laughing because I am really just amazed by how many people are willing to give up so much to go on a mission. That's probably why the spirit is constantly here, because there are so many people who are truly giving up everything to serve the Lord, I guess that deserves the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. Overall it is a great, weird and busy place.

*Day 1 and 2 didn't include exercise time and I kind of thought I might die, I have realized there is a possibility that I have ADD, so every day is now somewhat just a countdown until the next gym time.

#preach

Hermana Farr








No comments:

Post a Comment