1. Get up earlier than you want to.
2. Study and have people talk at you in spanish
4. Study and countdown to exercise
6. Exercise time HALELUJAH*
7. Study and be really focused
9. Study and let your food soak in
10. Study and get fat
11. Sleep for less time than you want to
I am really glad to be here but keep having moments where I just think, "Where did I come from? What am I doing? and Where am I going?" and then I just burst out laughing because I am really just amazed by how many people are willing to give up so much to go on a mission. That's probably why the spirit is constantly here, because there are so many people who are truly giving up everything to serve the Lord, I guess that deserves the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. Overall it is a great, weird and busy place.
*Day 1 and 2 didn't include exercise time and I kind of thought I might die, I have realized there is a possibility that I have ADD, so everyday is now somewhat just a countdown until the next gym time.