Monday, September 4, 2017

2017.09.04 Week 64 - A whitewash

Hi to all my fans. I am still alive. I changed areas today. I'm in Limay now. It's a pretty big city and I am pumped to work here. It was kind of hard to leave my last area because I really loved all the people there. It's pretty hard to believe how much you can come to love people in only 3 weeks. My new area is also going to be a whitewash. That just keeps up the record. Every transfer of my mission has been a whitewash. It's pretty nice, you can just show up and do whatever you want, you don't have to keep up with any disobedient traditions of the missionaries from before you. PUMPED.

Definition: WHITEWASH
Both of the missionaries from an area leave and two new missionaries arrive.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!! READ THE BOOK OF MORMON EVERY DAY, IT'S A HUGE BLESSING

No comments:

Post a Comment