Tuesday, August 22, 2017

2017.08.21 Week 63 - Look for opportunities

It was a fantastic week in Heller. I LOVE THIS PLACE. My companion is still great. She teaches me a lot and helps me a lot. I love the ward here. I love people that take the gospel seriously and want to help. All of you should look for opportunities to talk to the missionaries and ask what you can do to help them. 

Some news of the week:
Yesterday we met a guy and he tells us his name is Demon. It's obvious that he is trying to be a gangster. His dog's name is Tupac. He just totally kills the gangster with his pen and necklace that are DragonBallZ. He tells us all about the hip-hop club that he is a part of. Obviously, I tell him all about my past experience with hip-hop. Ya know, I was in that club at my university. He invites me to their weekly freestyle rap battle. You know I'll be there. In the end, a super cool guy. He doesn't drink or use drugs, so that was a miracle. We are trying to see when we can go back and visit him.

Also, bad news. I am a Hoffman. Found my first THREE GRAY HAIRS. What? I am literally 20.

The guys here are just like super in love with us. There was a group of idiots in a car outside of our pension (apartment) yesterday trying to pick up our neighbor. They had lots of really special comments for us. I just love the boys in Argentina. Just so much. Especially when they pull out the English. So special.

In the end a great week, except for the whole cana (gray hair) thing. BOOOOO

Besos. (Kisses)

No comments:

Post a Comment