Monday, October 23, 2017

2017.10.23 Week 70 - They love me here.


Comments of the Week:

-So are you Russian mixed with Asian or what?

-Chicas (Girls), please just leave me in peace. (After SHE told us to come visit her at this hour)

-Don't worry missionaries, I'm not borracho (drunk), I'm just half borracho.

-Why do you touch all the doors?

-Gloria a DIOOOOOOS (Glory to God) for the Mormons, always sending such beautiful girls to walk around in the street.

-GOD BLESS YOU ALEMANIA (Gemany).

-Argentina is a cow, that always has milk. (Rosa, 90 years old)


Needless to say, they love me here. Also in other news, Hermana Barfuss is training. So I have an official "granddaughter". She´s really cute and really tall. Actually, the tallest girl I've seen since I left the country.


Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment