Monday, March 20, 2017

2017.03.20 Week 41 - Doesn't he know it was a miracle

This was a week of many miracles. The first being that Susana got baptized. I am pretty sure it was the best day of my life. It was super great to see her baptism and be a part of it. It was a long process because of her esckitzofrenia (schizophrenia) but in the end GOD IS A GOD OF MIRACLES. She got baptized and confirmed and I am not kidding you I think it cured her enfermidad (illness).

Miracle number dos (two). I HAVE A NEW COMPANION. Hermana Little. We have been saying to each other our whole mission, "Someday we are going to be companions and it is going to be awesome!" So now here we are and I am super pumped. For the past two months I kind of just thought I was going to die every day, the good news, I DIDN'T. I was always praying for patience, love, charity, etc. Until the ultimo momentos (last moments) when I started praying for patience, love, charity, and a new companion. God answers prayers people.

Weird Story:
Walking home at night. Hear something ringing. Find a cheto phone (loosely translated as "expensive") in the street. Answer it. It's some guy. He comes and finds his phone. We invite him to church. He kisses me. He doesn't come to church. DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT IT WAS A MIRACLE THAT TWO MISSIONARIES FOUND HIS PHONE AND THAT HE SHOULD PROBABLY JUST GET BAPTIZED.

Funny Story:

A motorcycle is passing us at a corner. The guy on it screams "6-6-6" and hangs his tongue out and starts having some kind of conniption. We just burst out laughing and wonder if this guy needs to be put in some asylum.

Normal Moment:
A family of five passes on one motorcycle. In front is a kid. Then Dad. Then a different kid, then the Mom with baby in her arms.


LOVE YOU ALL. VAMOS ARRIBA









No comments:

Post a Comment